Last updated: 04/01/2022
Personal information we collect
Information you provide to us:
- Name and contact information, such as names, login details, email addresses, telephone numbers, and addresses.
- Transactions, including subscriptions, billing address, payment records, and purchase history.
- Self-assessment questionnaire responses, which may include information about your health and wellness, if you choose to take our quiz to develop a personalized wellness plan.
- Health, wellness, and treatment information, including information about the healthcare you receive through the Services, your health and demographics, and treatment records.
- Payment information, including your payment card number, which we provide to a payment service provider, which handles payments on our services. The information provided to the payment service provider in connection with payment information and transactions is handled in accordance with the provider’s terms and privacy policies.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when contacting us with questions, or provide feedback, product reviews, or otherwise correspond with us.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
- Specific location information, if you enable us to receive this information via the Services.
Information from third parties. Any information you authorize or direct a third party share with us, including information from healthcare providers about your health and treatment history. With your authorization, we may receive information from consumer wearable devices, sensors and similar technology (such as activity or fitness trackers, sleep monitoring devices, weight scales, and smartwatches, glucose meters and other medical devices) (collectively, ” Connected Devices”). If you authorize collection of your information from Connected Devices, you may later opt-out of further collection in the settings available the Services. However, this will limit your ability to use features of the Services that may require Connected Device data.
Automatic data collection. We automatically log information when you visit our Website, such as the type of computer or mobile device accessing our Services, and interactions over time with our Services. This information includes:
- Your actions on the Services, such as pages or screens viewed, how long was spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, and whether marketing emails were opened or links within them clicked.
- Device data, such as the computer or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, and general location information (derived from IP address) such as city, state or geographic area.
We use the following tools for automatic data collection:
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping navigate between pages efficiently, remembering preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on devices outside of browsers in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
How we use personal information
To operate and deliver the Services, including fulfilling your requests and transactions; communicating about the Services, such as by providing customer support, and sending updates and administrative messages; and resolving disputes, collecting fees, and troubleshooting problems.
For business and product development, including to analyze and improve the Services, develop new products and services, identify usage trends, and operate and expand our business activities.
To comply with law, as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety, including to protect our or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims), enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Services; and protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity.
To create anonymous statistics. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data identifiable. We may use this anonymous data for our lawful business purposes.
How we share personal information
Service providers. We share personal information with service providers that help us operate the Services, such as hosting services, cloud services, information technology services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services.
Partners. We work together with third parties, such as Healthie, to enable you to book appointments with your healthcare provider. We also share information with healthcare providers as directed by you. If you use a Connected Device, we may share information with the company that operates the Connected Device.
Interest-based advertising. We share information with third party advertising companies, including for interest-based advertising.
Professional advisors. We may disclose personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention, and safety purposes described above.
Business transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including personal information, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
Access or update account information. Users who have registered for an account with us, may review and update certain personal information in their account profile by logging into the account.
Opt out of marketing communications. Recipients of marketing emails may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you opt out, you will continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Online tracking opt-out. There are a number of ways to opt-out of having online activity and device data collected through our Services.
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave at: https://brave.com/, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger at: https://privacybadger.org/, Ghostery at: https://www.ghostery.com/, or uBlock Origin at: https://ublock.org/, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Advertising industry opt out tools. You can also use these opt out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
- Digital Advertising Alliance for Websites: outout.aboutads.info
- Digital Advertising Alliance for Mobile Apps: https://youradchoices.com/appchoices
- Network Advertising Initiative: optout.networkadvertising.org
Note that because these opt out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" or similar signals. To find out more about "Do Not Track," please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Account Deletion Request. If you no longer wish to participate in our Services, or no longer wish to have your personal information be processed, you may request to delete your account and the information in your account, subject to certain limitations, by emailing us at email@example.com. Once you submit your request, we will send an email to the email address linked to your account requesting that you confirm your deletion request. Once you confirm your request to delete your account and data, your account will no longer be accessible while we process your request. Once you confirm your request, this process cannot be cancelled, undone, withdrawn, or reversed. When your Account is deleted, all associated personal information is deleted, unless we are required to maintain it for regulatory and compliance purposes or for a legal or business necessity.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect against unauthorized access, misuse, loss, disclosure, alteration and destruction of personal information we maintain. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee its security.
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and you must be over 13 years old to use our Services.
How to contact us
109 S 5th Street Suite 4210, Brooklyn, NY 11249