If you have received testing from an ivee affiliated pop-up, these Terms and Conditions do not apply to you, please see COVID-19 Viral Testing Consent and COVID Testing HIPAA Rights for more information on the terms that apply to you.
Personal Information We Collect
The types of personal information that we may collect in connection with your use of the App include (but are not limited to):
- Information you submit directly to us.
- Information about you that you authorize or direct third parties to share with us.
- Geo-location information.
- Your contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number and mailing address.
- Demographic information, such as your state of residence, gender and date of birth.
- Username and password that you may select in connection with establishing an account on the App.
- Images and photos (which may include your photograph) that you may choose to upload and associate with your account on the App.
- Physical, medical or health information that you choose to provide to us or authorize others to provide to us on your behalf, including information about your height and weight, biometric information, diagnosis, medical care, medications you may take, physical activity and exercise, sleep habits, diet and nutrition.
- Information about you that we may receive from third parties, such as demographic information, that we may combine with other information that we have about you.
We, our service providers, and our business partners, may also collect certain information about the use of the App by automated means, including cookies, web beacons and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a user’s device to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. Third parties may use similar tracking technologies in connection with the App, which may include the collection of information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services when you use the App.
The types of information that may be collected by automated means include:
- Connected Device Data. With your authorization, data from consumer wearable devices, sensors and similar technology (such as activity or fitness trackers, sleep monitoring devices, weight scales, and smartwatches, glucose meters and other medical devices) (collectively, ” Connected Devices”). If you authorize collection of your information from Connected Devices, you may later opt-out of further collection in the settings available the App. However, this will limit your ability to use features of the App that may require Connected Device data.
- Location Data. The App may collect the precise location of your device when the App is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Computer and Mobile Device Data. Details about the devices that are used to access our App (such as the IP address, and type of operating system and web browser, mobile operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, device identifiers, application installations, mobile advertising identifiers and push notification tokens).
- Usage Data. Information about how our App are used, such as the dates and times of use, features that are used and the content that is viewed, how users navigate between our screens on our App, the search terms that users enter within the App, URLs that refer visitors to our APP, and search terms used to reach our locate our App.
Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based do-not-track (“DNT”) mechanisms, we do not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time. Please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below for information about how you may opt out of, or limit the use of, your browsing behavior for online behavioral advertising purposes.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We may use personal information to:
- Communicate with you about the products and services that we and our business partners offer, including the App, and respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions.
- Tailor the content we display to you in connection with our App and in our communications.
- Enable you to establish and maintain an account on our App.
- Operate, evaluate, and improve the App, our business, our websites and mobile applications, and other products and services we offer (including to understand usage trends and develop new products and services).
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read).
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our company policies (including to verify users’ identity in connection with access or correction requests).
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse of our App), and claims and other liabilities, including by enforcing the End User License Agreement that governs the use of the App.
We may also aggregate and/or de-identify any personal information that we collect in connection with the App, such that the information is no longer personally identifiable or attributable to you. We may use such aggregated and/or de-identified information for our own legitimate business purposes and share such information with our business partners without restriction.
Personal Information We Share
- With third parties with whom you ask or authorize us to share your personal information. For example, we may provide functionality that allows you to request that we send your personal information (whether on a one-time or recurring basis) to a healthcare provider or a company that maintains your health records or information. These third parties may use or share personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. We strongly suggest you review the third parties’ privacy policies before asking or authorizing us to share your personal information with them.
- To comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our company policies (including to verify users’ identity in connection with access or correction requests).
- To protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse of the App), and claims and other liabilities, including by enforcing the terms and conditions that govern the use of the App.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights regarding our processing of your personal information:
- You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing or other commercial emails from Ivee.app by following the unsubscribe or opt-out instructions included in the email. However, even if you opt out of receiving such communications, we retain the right to send you non-marketing communications (such as important product safety information, or changes in website or mobile application terms).
- Your mobile device may provide you with the ability to prevent us from automatically collecting your location information. For example, you may be able to disable location services on your mobile device or to configure your mobile device not to allow the App to collect location information. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of the App and will not limit our ability to derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- You may request access to the personal information that we maintain about you. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information we maintain about you in the ordinary course of business, to the extent the information is not available via our App. You may request to correct any errors in your personal information. We reserve the right to verify user identity in connection with access or correction requests to help ensure that we provide the information to individuals to whom it pertains, and to maintain in our internal records a copy of the information that was corrected. You may contact us with access and correction requests using the information provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- Some of the business partners that may collect information about your activities on the App may be members of organizations or programs that provide choices to individuals regarding the use of their browsing behavior for purposes of targeted advertising. We also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and do not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.
How We Protect Personal Information
Ivee.app maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, the transmission of information over the Internet and across mobile devices is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee that the measures we maintain will ensure complete security of the personal information.
Use of Connected Devices
To use a Connected Device, you may need to separately register the Connected Device with the device’s manufacturer or another third party, and you will need to authorize Ivee.app to receive data from the Connected Device. The manufacturer of the Connected Device or other third parties may be able to obtain data directly from your Connected Device. Ivee.app is not responsible for the privacy practices of the manufacturer or any third party in connection with the Connected Device.
Links to Websites
For your convenience and information, Ivee.app may provide links to websites, which may not be owned or operated by Ivee.app. The websites to which we link may have their own privacy notices or policies. Ivee.app is not responsible for the privacy practices of any entity to which we link that is not owned or controlled by Ivee.app.
How To Contact Us
361 Vista Dr. Phoenixville, PA, 19460