Senior Software Engineer
ivee reimagines healthcare delivery by empowering patients to receive at-home health and wellness services. Our product is a platform that connects people to on-demand in-home treatments and incredible clinicians to help manage their care. We've recently closed a seed round from top VCs and are looking to expand our team, hiring for a variety of roles.
We are hiring a product-obsessed, driven, detail-oriented, and deeply experienced individual to join us as a Senior Software Engineer. This role will help drive the product vision and overall platform architecture of ivee. You will be largely responsible for ensuring that all products in the ivee portfolio make our brand pillars tangible to all members and nurses.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with the founders and executive team to drive the technical direction: You will be responsible for translating product and business goals into technology decisions and roadmaps
- Spearhead the day-to-day management of our engineering teams: You will be directly responsible for the quality and output of the engineering team. You will help drive delivery and maintain an engineering culture.
- Directly work with product to build roadmaps and push the technical boundaries of what is possible: You will be the final decider on the scope and priority of technical changes to our platforms. Your work will directly impact what the business can accomplish, and creative problem solving is a must.
- Continually evolve our technology platform and build beautiful experiences: You will be the driver of technical change in the organization. If you see changes in the industry, you will drive the technology teams to evaluate if it's a fit for ivee, and keep us on the cutting edge. You will be responsible for the quality of the product experience of our members and nurses.
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer with experience in designing and building large platforms that communicate internally and externally via Rest services.
- Understanding and/or exposure to advertising/marketing technologies would be a plus.
At ivee we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
- Ability to work effectively with engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders.
- Proficiency in programming languages (Ruby, Python, .NET, etc.), object oriented design and data structures.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Datastores.
- Experience in building APIs/Restful services.
- Experience in mentoring junior engineers, leading code review and design reviews.
- Strong understanding of DevOps concepts, including exposure to Infrastructure as Code, cloud hosting providers (AWS, Azure, etc) and CI/CD.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.