Philadelphia: Mobile IV Infusion Registered Nurse
ivee reimagines healthcare delivery by empowering patients to receive at-home health and wellness services. Our product is a platform that connects people to on-demand in-home treatments and incredible clinicians to help manage their care. We've recently closed a seed round from top VCs and are looking to expand our team, hiring for a variety of roles.
We are hiring an extremely compassionate, detail-oriented, and delightful nurse who is willing to go above & beyond to give our clients the best care and experience possible. Excellent communication skills are a must. We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals who are eager to provide treatments to ivee's clientele with an extreme focus on quick response times, IV skills, and customer service. This Registered Nurse will live and/or work within the greater Philadelphia, PA area and be highly proficient in PIV placements. This position will entail receiving on-demand treatment requests via a mobile app, visiting customers at many different locations, and safely administering IV treatment. Our nurses make a competitive salary, receive compensatory $ for travel, and have the opportunity to make and keep 100% of their tips (tips have the potential to increase the hourly rate by $5+ or more).
Nurse must be available to dynamically work weekdays and weekends and be comfortable accepting ASAP appointments. This job does not have a set schedule, therefore, the nurse must be flexible and eager to engage with the app to pick up assignments.
** MUST be FULLY Vaccinated against COVID-19**
What You'll Do:
- Dynamically accept ivee Infusion appointments
- Sign-up for a minimum of 2 five-hour on-call shifts per week
- Receive and accept IV therapy appointments via our mobile app
- Travel to and administer IV treatments to our clients in their homes, offices, or other non-medical locations in a relatively quick manner
- Traveling up to an hour via personal car or public transportation to reach the clients
- Performing an on-site wellness exam to ensure our users are able to receive the IV treatment
- Communicate with dispatcher to provide location and progress updates to help facilitate the coordination of back-to-back appointments
- Collaborate with the executive team to enhance our nursing culture, client experience, & overall process
**Bonus: You own a car.
- You have an active Registered Nurse License
- You must live within the greater Philadelphia area
- You are a Registered Nurse who has experience placing PIVs and administering infusion therapy
- You must be willing to travel extensively via car &/or public transportation to get to clients quickly
- You must have or be willing to obtain your own professional liability insurance
- You must be able to effectively navigate mobile apps
- You must be willing to travel via car, mass transit, Uber, etc. to get to clients quickly
- You should be caring, friendly, and an exceptional communicator