*This is a remote position.
ivee reimagines healthcare delivery by empowering patients to receive at-home health and wellness services. Our product is a platform that connects people to on-demand in-home treatments and incredible clinicians to help manage their care. We've recently closed a seed round from top VCs and are looking to expand our team, hiring for a variety of roles.
We are hiring a customer-obsessed, driven, detail-oriented, and delightful individual to join us as a Nurse Dispatcher. This role will help manage our patient and nurse experiences with a core focus on customer service, managing community communication and appointment fulfillment. You will be largely responsible for ensuring that all touchpoints in the ivee experience make our brand pillars tangible to all members and nurses.
What You'll Do:
- Spearhead the management of our patient and nurse experience across email, phone, and social media: You will have direct accountability for our external communication and will be the liaison between our patients and the clinician team. You’ll be responsible for matching patients to nurses, answering customer questions, and escalating any medical concerns to the clinician team.
- Own the logistics for both nurses and patients around appointments: You will address problems and requests from patients and nurses by passing along information or finding solutions. You’ll be responsible for prioritizing calls, scheduling appointments and making sure nurses are dispatched to the appointments on time. You’ll also make sure that nurses have all the supplies and support they need to provide the best experience for patients.
- Maintain robust and comprehensive documentation as you dispatch: You will record all significant information received from patients and nurses in the appropriate database. You’ll also monitor the status of all appointments, nurses, and patients and provide reports and updates as needed to the rest of the team.
- Create meaningful relationships with our members and nurses to gain better insight into new ways to optimize the experience we provide: You will succeed in this role because you have an extremely high EQ. You know what makes people tick. You will use this strength to build relationships with patients and nurses and identify ways to improve their experience with ivee.
At ivee we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
- Weekend availability
- Evening availability
Work Location: Remote
- A burning desire to make a positive difference in the lives of our members
- World-class listening and communication skills
- High EQ and a friendly, upbeat, and collaborative nature
- Ideally, direct experience working in a startup in a customer experience role
- An extremely detail-oriented work style that is able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, Notion, and Google Drive
- A devoted self-starter who is unafraid to think outside the box and implement new ideas