Northeast Regional Nurse Manager
ivee reimagines healthcare delivery by empowering patients to receive at-home health and wellness services. Our product is a platform that connects people to on-demand in-home treatments and incredible clinicians to help manage their care. We've recently closed a seed round from top VCs and are looking to expand our team, hiring for a variety of roles.
We are looking to hire a driven, detail-oriented, and delightful team player to join us as a Regional Nurse Manager. If you are accustomed to juggling a numerous things in the hospital or clinical setting all while maintaining exquisite communication skills then you’ll be a great fit for this role. The individual who will excel at ivee will be an enthusiastic self-starter who embraces the novel and unfamiliar and is able to forge ahead while creating best practices, policies and procedures, and a framework to lead the RN team. You’d work alongside the executive team to help build and scale ivee’s current and future RN team while being the foundation for the Northeast RN team.
You will be creating and embodying the culture of our nurse team, which is the most client-facing representation of what our company stands for. You will be responsible for the oversight of all nursing-related matters, such as quality assurance, team management, nurse recruiting, vendor relations, and much more. The Nurse Manager will provide support to the nurse team and other medical staff as well as employ strong leadership qualities, patience, and kindness.
What You’ll Do:
- Interview, hire, onboarding, and train ivee nurses on clinical and administrative protocols
- Digitally manage and engage a large team of nurses throughout different cities
- Maintain open channels of communication among nurses, enhance operational methods and provide optimal client care
- Be a liaison between the nursing team and the executive team
- Be the first line of contact for nurses and maintain regular and daily communication with the nursing team
- Foster the ivee nurse culture to cultivate a thriving work environment that keeps nurses engaged and excited to work for ivee
- Ensure that work standards, legal procedures, and ethical praxis regarding nursing practices are adhered to at all times
- Enforce quality control protocols among nurse team
- Make recommendations to the CNO and CMO concerning procedure or policy modifications when necessary
- Remain up-to-date on the latest information about products, equipment, and services relevant to the field of nursing and healthcare
- Oversee the utilization of in-service educational programs so that the nursing staff remains cognizant of the latest techniques and medical information
- Implement disciplinary procedures when necessary, including termination
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement for the nursing team
- Work in tandem with the executive team to develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with the short-term and long-term objectives of ivee
- Monitor nurse performance with tracking and establishing corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current, and forecasted
- Registered Nurse License
- Residence in the New York Metropolitan Area
- At least 2 yrs of experience as a Registered Nurse
At ivee, we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
- You love interacting and engaging with people, and people tend to be drawn to you
- A burning desire to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients
- World-class listening and communication skills
- High EQ and a friendly, upbeat, and collaborative nature
- An extremely detail-oriented work style that can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A devoted self-starter who is unafraid to think outside the box and implement new ideas
- Able to navigate technology effectively and be confident in learning new software quickly
- Bonus: Prior management experience