Member Experience Coordinator (remote)
ivee reimagines healthcare delivery by empowering patients to receive at-home health and wellness services. Our product is a platform that connects people to on-demand in-home treatments and incredible clinicians to help manage their care.
We are hiring a customer-obsessed, driven, detail-oriented, and delightful individual to join us as a Member Experience Coordinator. This remote role will help manage our ivee members with a core focus on customer service, maximizing retention, managing community communication, and overseeing patients through their healthcare journey. You will be largely responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the membership are executed in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner to provide ivee patients with a seamless experience. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter & problem solver, who is resourceful, a fast learner, and thrives in a dynamic environment. This is a completely remote position.
What you'll do:
- Be ivee members’ first touchpoint and a liaison between our members and the clinician team
- Respond to inbound member requests via our chat platform and phone to support them throughout their health journey
- Conduct the initial Onboarding Meetings and subsequent Experience Review Meetings via Zoom
- Triage incoming member messages, provide smart solutions or direct them to the proper Care Team member
- Schedule all member consultations and sessions
- Oversee each members’ schedule to ensure they are receiving the correct type and number of services at the appropriate times within their membership
- Transcribe and place provider lab orders
- Monitor and upload finalized lab reports
- Manage administrative issues around scheduling, membership adjustments, provider transfers, product troubleshooting, etc.
- Resolve billing issues and assist in payment collection
- Build a deep understanding of our products and workflows, and identify areas of improvement
- Create meaningful relationships with our members to gain better insight into new ways to optimize the experience we provide
- Contribute to cross-functional projects across clinical operations that enhance our member experience
At ivee we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
- A burning desire to make a positive difference in the lives of our members
- World-class listening and communication skills
- High EQ and a friendly, upbeat, and collaborative nature
- Ideally, direct experience working in a startup in a patient experience role
- Experience working in the medical field
- Experience and ease using Electronic Medical Record systems
- An extremely detail-oriented and organized work style and are able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously