Director of Growth
ivee reimagines primary care by empowering individuals to receive personalized at-home health and wellness services. Our product is a platform that connects our members to on-demand in-home treatments and incredible clinicians to help manage their care through a preventative instead of a reactionary lens.
As the Director of Growth, you will be responsible for optimizing our marketing mix as we expand our at-home health memberships and programs. You will optimize the KPI’s of our one-off services and spearhead the launch of our membership through a mix of paid and organic customer acquisition and retention. You will manage a 6-figure monthly budget across paid channels, including Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok), Paid Influencer, SEM, Affiliate and Direct Mail, Podcast, as well as organic channels, like SEO, CRO, Email, SMS, and Partnerships. You will be responsible for creating and managing our testing roadmap and building the growth team to find new and creative ways to unlock efficient growth.
This is a highly impactful position fit for a strategic, data-driven marketing expert, with a proven track record in leading a performance marketing team and scaling paid and/or organic channels. This role poses a massive opportunity for the deployment of creative, data-driven growth tactics for new product launches and service area expansion. You will leverage your extensive experience in paid customer acquisition, management of internal performance marketing teams and agency partners, and cross-departmental work with design, brand, operations, and product teams to help scale our reach and adoption of at-home health services.
What You’ll Do
- Define, drive, and manage strategies and initiatives to unlock step function growth across our business, including new channels, partners, audiences, messaging, and creative
- Develop and optimize media and promotional plans for new service launches aimed at acquiring and retaining new customer segments
- Create hyper-targeted segmentation for existing and new audiences, especially as we expand our services and subsequently the conditions and age groups we can service
- Lead growth efforts and experimentation with a core group of internal team members and agency resources -- bringing key growth disciplines and best practices around acquisition, activation, engagement, retention, and go-to-market strategies
- Lead deep understanding and optimization of all key metrics (LTV/CAC, churn, retention) and data around our business, identifying existing challenges as well as new opportunities for experimentation
- Build a comprehensive understanding of all growth levels within the business and map out new levers, viral loops, tactics, and strategies to unlock growth
- Work closely with the data and operations team to advance the existing methodology for measurement and attribution, identify opportunities for optimizing LTV/CAC, and implement testing ideas to continuously enhance performance
- Work cross-functionally with product and sales teams to align marketing initiatives with their subsequent roadmaps
- Develop rolling demand forecasts and partner closely with operations and finance teams to ensure adequate labor, capital, and inventory to support the demand you drive
- Collaborate with operations team to identify geographic and service-specific opportunities within existing and new services areas
- Build, manage, mentor, and scale high-performing growth team members, while collaborating with product, engineering, operations, and supply teams.
Who You Are:
- A balance of the right- and left-brain. You are able to assess both quantitative and qualitative data to make informed decisions and drive out-of-the-box strategy.
- Highly analytical, with the natural ability to make data-driven insights and conclusions in an efficient and actionable manner. You are able to gather insights from complex sets of data and communicate them to other stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Natural storyteller. You believe in the value of brand equity, and make data-driven decisions through a customer-obsessed lens.
- Agile and ready to change course in order to take advantage of ripe growth opportunities.
- Able to see weaknesses/gaps within the marketing mix and quickly able to fill them.
- A strategic thinker who can balance long-term planning with the agility needed to manage optimizations on a day-to-day basis. You can see granularly in the now to make decisions for the bigger picture while knowing when to change course when necessary.
- Able to collaborate and have experience within marketing teams as well product, sales, and tech teams.
- Self-motivated and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- An ambitious, team player who thrives in a collaborative, passionate, and feedback-driven environment.
Preferred, But Not Required:
- Early-mid stage startup growth experience
- Nutritional supplement or wellness product/service experience
- Experience 5-10x a channel from scratch
- On-demand service experience
- Strong passion for transforming the traditional care experience
At ivee, we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
- At least 3 years of full-time, professional experience in user acquisition, audience development, and growth marketing. You are motivated to provide meaningful growth to a revolutionary healthcare experience.
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to articulate ideas cross-departmentally.
- Equipped with a proven track record of spearheading successful growth initiatives, with deep expertise in scaling channels from scratch.
- Deep understanding of paid marketing channels (ie. Facebook, Google, etc.)